Sales Development Representative
Nuclia is an easy-to-use & end-to-end API that lets developers build AI-powered search engines for unstructured data, with an open-source approach, backed by leading Deep Tech VCs and top business angels in the SaaS B2B sector.
Nuclia is on a mission to revolutionize how humans find complex data and now we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
Do you want to be part of a team that transforms how humans access information? Do you want to experience the fast speed of a startup with a global vision? We have solid investors on board and you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to our success story and build it with us.
About the job
We are looking for our very first Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for following inbound leads, generating outbound opportunities, and scheduling demos for our team. You’ll be reporting to and directly supported by the CEO and our B2B SaaS sales consultant. If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do
- Kick-off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers.
- Write personalized messages to prospects in order to generate more demos.
- Set and book qualified meetings for our sales team.
- Help zoom in on the individual client profile.
- Engage in cold-calling potential customers.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments.
- Driven and motivated by a quota.
- Personable and professional writing ability.
- You’ve worked in a software startup before.
- B2C and/or B2B sales experience.
- Experience with high-volume cold outbounding & inbounding.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coachable – willing to learn from feedback.
- You don’t need to have a computer science degree but you’re at home with technical and AI-related products.
- Professional English speaker.
- Positive attitude, and team-first demeanor.
- A builder who can adapt to constant change and growth.
- Good knowledge of any customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible work environment
- Holidays and bank holidays based on the candidate’s location
Our team is fully distributed, and our members work, for example from Catalonia, Spain, France, or The Netherlands.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about software development and eager to learn, we’d like to meet you. Please send us an email with your resume or LinkedIn profile at firstname.lastname@example.org