Software Engineer (MLOps)
Nuclia is an easy-to-use & end-to-end API that lets developers build AI-powered search engines for unstructured data, with an open-source approach, backed by leading Deep Tech VCs and top business angels in the SaaS B2B sector.
Nuclia is on a mission to revolutionize how humans find complex data and now we are looking for a MLOps Software Engineer.
Do you want to be part of a team that will transform the way humans find information? Do you want to experience the fast speed of a startup with a global vision to disrupt how we discover information?
About the job
Nuclia software engineers develop the next generation of technologies to help developers build AI-powered engines for unstructured data. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing.
- Ability to identify problems/opportunities, break them down into critical parts, and design solution options.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and containers.
- Good understanding and experience with Observability systems, integrations, and tooling (metrics, tracing, analytics, alerting).
- DevOps/MLOps mindset and CI/CD experience.
- 3+ years experience with Python/FastAPI/AsyncIO.
- 1+ year of experience managing ML Neural models inference in production environments.
- 1+ year experience with Event Sourcing (Kafka or Nats).
- Ownership of prediction service in production.
- Instrument and monitor components.
- Ownership in scaling the processing pipeline and inference tasks.
- Ownership of training the scheduler and datasets management components.
- Support the Learning team on DevOps and MLOps operations.
- Experience with NVIDIA Triton inference server.
- Experience with LLMs and Hugging Face.
- Experience with ArgoCD/GitOps.
- Experience scaling Kubernetes components based on load.
- Experience monitoring and scaling Postgres databases.
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
- Located in Spain, Catalonia, or a European time zone.
Our team is fully distributed and our members work from Catalonia, Spain, France, The Netherlands, and the U.S.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about software development and eager to learn, we’d like to meet you. Please send us an email with your resume or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com
One thing we have found helpful to communicate in this first email: some projects, pieces of code, or blog posts you are particularly proud of.