Bosutech S.L. uses technical, preference, analytical and marketing cookies during your browsing in our website. To learn all the information pertaining to our Cookies Policy, consult the sections listed below:
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded and installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them.
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services such as, for example, website traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements-products for an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, payment management, fraud control, applying for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for videos or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading) or sharing content through social networks.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his/her experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible to track and analyze the user’s behavior on the websites linked to them. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on those websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of data used by users.
- Advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service in accordance with criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
3. Which cookies do we use?
Detailed information about the cookies that this website uses can be consulted in the setting panel enabled in the cookies banner. Specifically, by clicking on “Show details“.
- How do I uninstall cookies?
You can freely decide whether or not to install our cookies on your hard drive, as well as their deletion, through the setting panel enabled on the website and/or by following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics, you can download the tool from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, you can also set up your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on your hard drive. Below we provide you with links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies of the majority of browsers.
- Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To know more visit the following link.
- Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
- Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block Cookies. To know more visit the following link.
- Opera: In Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link.
The fact that you may configure your browser to reject all cookies, or expressly our cookies, could make it impossible to access some services and might mean that your experience on our web page could be less satisfactory. If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install software or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
- How can I exercise my rights?
Last update: 23-02-2022