Nuclia is an easy-to-use & end-to-end API that lets developers build AI-powered search engines for unstructured data, with an open-source approach, backed by leading Deep Tech VCs and top business angels in the SaaS B2B sector.
Nuclia is on a mission to revolutionize how humans find complex data and now we are looking for a senior site reliability engineer.
Do you want to be part of a team that will transform humans’ access to information? Do you want to experience the fast speed of a startup with global envision?
About the job
Nuclia’ engineers develop the next-generation of technologies to help developers build AI-powered engines for unstructured data. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
- 3+ years managing a Kubernetes cluster in production.
- Experience with service mesh (Istio) and good knowledge of networking.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and containers.
- Solid scripting skills in Bash, Python and/or Go.
- Good knowledge GCP, AWS, and/or Azure.
- Good understanding and experience with Observability of distributed systems (metrics, tracing, analytics, alerting) .
- DevOps mindset and CI/CD experience.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience leading open-source projects.
Our team is fully distributed, and our members work, as an example from Catalonia, Spain, France, or the U.S.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about software development and eager to learn, we’d like to meet you. Please send us an email with your resume or LinkedIn profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
One thing we have found helpful to communicate in this first email: some projects, pieces of code, or blog posts you are particularly proud of.