The position: Operations Manager
We need a jack of all trades, analytical, data-driven, problem-solver, positive and proactive person to help building the foundations of a global company. Go-to-action attitude is crucial in position. Your role will play a key part in the success of Nuclia.
- Develop hiring and recruitment strategies.
- Build up the candidates pipeline to make sure Nuclia can onboard the tech team needed in the coming 18 months.
- Define onboarding process and collaborate with the company founders to establish individuals OKR
- Team and culture
- Make sure that the company’s culture is understood and adopted by the team.
- Work on team dynamics to build an outstanding working environment.
Brand building and brand awareness (short term tasks)
- Plan and manage events (virtual or in place) Nuclia should attend.
- Work, together with potential external partners, in growing Nuclia’s brand awareness.
- Work in social media growing, content planning and content publishing.
Finance & Legal & Admin
- Accounting, AP, AR, Budgeting, Controlling, Procurement
- Compliance, Contracts, Health & Safety, Litigation
- Office management
- In a nutshell, you will be the main executor and the hands on Ops person in the team handling everything related to how operations take place.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management or business is preferred.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You know how to fix problems and you always find a way to make them work
- Analytical profile, goal-oriented, and teamwork
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English. Catalan and Spanish are a plus.
- Being well-read and up-to-speed in the startup world (preferably in B2B SaaS)
Our Offer & Benefits
- Salary according to the profile.
- The opportunity to join a company at the beginning of its lifecycle, building a high-impact global business.
- You will own the Operations, and will be in charge of building the team from the ground up.
- A determined and ambitious team with a cooperative and passionate culture.
- Supportive world-leading investors and advisors that you will get to interact and network with.
- Remote position even if we have an office in Barcelona.
Why you might not be excited about us:
- We are still small (10 people) but growing fast, so if you like more established companies, this role isn’t for you. You’ll help create our company’s culture.
- We’re an early stage startup. Projects and priorities are likely to shift.
- You should be comfortable with just a dash of chaos.
- Nuclia is pro-startup, pro-tech organisation. If that’s not your thing, this isn’t the place for you.
- If you got this far down the list, you must be interested. While you may not possess all of the experience and skills we are looking for, passion for the role and strong work ethic go a long way.
Our team is fully distributed, and our members work, as an example from Catalonia, Spain, France, or the U.S.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about software development and eager to learn, we’d like to meet you. Please send us an email with your resume or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com
One thing we have found helpful to communicate in this first email: some projects, pieces of code, or blog posts you are particularly proud of.